Answer: The best solution is to call a professional plumber. However, if you want to try and fix it yourself, these are some things you can do:
– Make sure the sump pump is plugged in and that the power is on
– Check the fuse or breaker box to make sure the circuit breaker for the sump pump is flipped on
– Remove any debris from around the sump pump (including leaves, dirt, or snow)
– If there’s water in the basin, use a wet/dry vacuum to remove it
– Try turning the sump pump off and on again. If it still doesn’t work, unplug it and wait about 15 minutes before plugging it back in.
© 2021 • All Rights Reserved • Icon Property Rescue
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance