Answer: Installing a sump pump can be a daunting task, but with the right tools and instructions, it can be a relatively easy project. Here are the basic steps you’ll need to take:
1. Locate the sump pit. The sump pit is usually located in the basement, near the water heater or furnace.
2. Remove the cover from the pit and identify the type of pump you will be using.
3. Assemble and install the pump according to manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Connect the discharge hose to the pump and run it outside of your home.
5. Pour water into the pit until it covers the float switch on the pump. The switch should activate and start automatically.
© 2021 • All Rights Reserved • Icon Property Rescue
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance