- Emergency Services
- Specialty Services
- Cleaning Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
Are you in need of a few quick and easy Thanksgiving recipes so that you are not in the kitchen all day cooking? Well look no further!! We’ve got some fun and easy recipes below that will make your Thanksgiving ten times better and can be made in under an hour!!
– 12 Ounces of cranberries – 1 cup of orange juice
– 1 cup of white sugar
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in orange juice. Stir in the cranberries and cook until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat and place sauce in a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
– 2 (10 ounce) packages of frozen corn kernels, thawed – 2 Tablespoons of butter
– 1 cup of heavy cream – 1 cup of whole milk
– 1 teaspoon of salt – 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar – 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
In a skillet over medium heat, combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar, pepper and butter. Whisk together the milk and flour, and stir into the corn mixture. cook stirring over medium heat until the mixture is thickened, and corn is cooked through. Remove from heat, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted. Serve hot.
– 1 tablespoon of butter – 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 24 marshmallows – 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 cup of milk – 1/3 cup of confectioners’ sugar
– 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin – 1 cup of heavy cream
1.) Melt the butter in a large skillet. Stir in the marshmallows, milk, and pumpkin. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
2.) Combine 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup of heavy cream in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cooled pumpkin mixture. Pour mousse into ramekins or chocolate shells. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about two hours.
Be sure to comment and let us know how these turned out for you!
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!