“Scared of your own house? This company was courteous, friendly, quick to respond and very helpful in taking the fear out of “what to do” when you don’t know what’s wrong with your house. Thanks a lot for your help and guidance.” – Diane I.
After learning of a suspected mold problem, it is important to determine the type of mold present and the extent of mold growth before cleanup is performed. We will test for toxic mold and follow up within 2 business days with the results. Our certified and experienced Environmental Hygienist and team will confine the areas and begin mold remediation. After cleanup is performed, it is extremely important to verify the mold has been eliminated.
The only way to tell if you have mold for sure, is if you have your property tested. Signs you can watch out for that may signal mold include: a strange odor, the appearance of mold or health symptoms such as watery eyes.
Mold can begin to grow in as little as 24 to 48 hours after water intrusion and begins to colonize in 1-12 days. It is important to remove the mold before it spreads and creates more damage to your home or business.
Our mold removal contractors are all trained in the latest and best safety techniques in order to avoid exposure to dangerous mold spores. Mold spores are microscopic and difficult to detect without special equipment. The mold spores that are carried in the air pose a risk of respiratory allergies and distress. Some species of mold can even cause permanent health problems. Unlike many other mold cleanup companies, our mold damage contractors are thorough in making sure your mold problem is a thing of the past. Whether you need mold cleanup in a small area or require a massive amount of basement mold removal, our team is professional, knowledgable, and equipped to handle any issue.
Many times mold removal is covered if it was due to a storm or faulty plumbing. If mold was caused due to owner neglet or an item not covered on your policy (flood) then you may be liable to pay the amount out of pocket.
1. Mold Assessment – We will first assess the situation and determine if testing is needed.
2. Mold Test – Blue Ash Mold Testing is performed the same day our Environmental Hygienist is at the property. Results will be available to the property owner within 2-3 business days.
3. Moisture Inspection – Our Environmental Hygienist will visit your home or business to visually determine if Mold Testing or Infrared Testing is needed. He will then determine the scope, water source and location of mold growth.
4. Mold Estimate – Our Environmental Hygienist will begin the estimate when at the home or business.
5. Remediation – If toxic mold is preset, our team will contain the areas of the property to prevent further spreading of mold spores. We will then perform mold remediation.
6. Post Testing – We will post test the areas where mold was present in order to ensure the mold has been removed.
We understand the trauma of dealing with property and contents damage and make it our goal to return our customers’ lives to normal as quickly as possible. Give Icon Property Rescue a call today if you think you need Blue Ash mold remediation. We will start with a mold consultation any handle all aspects of the mold process including the mold inspection, mold testing, and finally if needed the mold removal. Let Icon handle all your mold damage repairs.
The area that is now Blue Ash was settled circa 1791. In 1797, the first settlers built Carpenter’s Run Baptist Church out of blue ash logs, giving the area its eventual name.
Blue Ash was the site of Blue Ash Airport from 1921 to 2012. Originally a private airfield called Grisard Field, it was sold in 1946, becoming Ohio’s first municipal airport. Blue Ash fought the neighboring city by incorporating first as a village in 1955 and then as a city in 1961. The airport closed on August 29, 2012, and the property was sold to the City of Blue Ash, which opened Summit Park on the property.
Blue Ash is home to attractions such as the Blue Ash Recreation Center.
Icon property Rescue performs service throughout Blue Ash OH, including 45241, 45242, 45249.